-
November 18th, 2001, 11:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
------------------
-
November 18th, 2001, 11:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
------------------
-
November 18th, 2001, 11:07 PM
#3
Inactive Member
------------------
-
November 18th, 2001, 11:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
sorry you can't read it, i can only scan 8 by 10.
i think he looks real fat in the first pic
------------------
-
November 18th, 2001, 11:37 PM
#5
Inactive Member
what a good girl 
too bad i cant get a daily news now...dammit!!!
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
-
November 18th, 2001, 11:43 PM
#6
Inactive Member
i might be able to get one from my moms
maybe... i will ask her
------------------
-
November 19th, 2001, 12:06 AM
#7
Inactive Member
it's ok - i got one 
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
-
November 19th, 2001, 12:09 AM
#8
Inactive Member
oh oh! any way you can still get one maybe? if so, i'd love to have one. i'll buy it from you if you want.
------------------
b-b-b-benny and the jets is hot
but you ain't never met a mother fucker like kid rock
I just remembered that I'm absent minded
Wait, I mean I've lost my mind, I can't find it
~ Eminem
traycee and krc's kid rock board
-
November 19th, 2001, 12:15 AM
#9
Inactive Member
unruly, could you fill that order...i grabbed the last one outta the 7-11....
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
-
November 20th, 2001, 12:56 AM
#10
Inactive Member
i got an extra one for wize
but if she dont need it you can have it krc
:0)
i also got one for you diamond!!

anyone else need one?
i will try...
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks